BSc (hons) in Midwifery
Diploma in Hypnobirthing
I have 6 years experience working as a midwife and hypnobirthing teacher, educating and supporting women and their families throughout their pregnancy journey and transition to parenting.
How I can Help
Optimal health for mother and baby begins before conception and continues after birth, I can help educate you on the practical ways to positively impact your health and the health of your baby.
You can ask me about
- The physical, emotional and hormonal changes that you may experience during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period.
- How to manage these changes to promote optimum wellbeing for you and your baby.
- Simple and effective techniques to reduce stress and enhance wellbeing
Areas of Expertise
- Pregnancy:- Managing the changes
- Antenatal education and hypnobirth techniques:- Preparing your mind and body for birth and baby.
- Birth:- Your choices, your plans, ways to cope
- Postnatal care:- Of yourself and your baby as you transition into your new family life