The transition into parenthood is tough. 1 in 3 parents are experiencing perinatal mental ill-health. Kami’s vision is to empower those going through the parental journey with a personalised, data-driven, evidence-based coach. The value that we deliver to our users comes from the knowledge of our experts and coaches, whose intuition and experience allow them to customise support based on what they pick up from the user.
We’re a team of experts in the fields of Machine Learning, NLP, Psychology, Coaching, and Family Support. We are delivering our support through a judgment-free, artificially intelligent, digital chatbot enabling parents to:
- Get trusted, non-judgmental advice and answers to their questions;
- Set goals, monitor progress and accomplish goals for their wellbeing and parenting;
- Access teleconsultation sessions with vetted consultants specialising in fertility, parenting, wellbeing, and behaviour change;
- Find and access products and local services curated to their needs.
To date we’ve been backed by Innovate UK and Google for Startups who recognise the potential impact our patent-pending technology can have on supporting the emotional wellbeing of parents and the wider employee-wellness market. And we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited for a Product Lead to develop the functionality of our MVP mobile platform to deliver a best-in-class user experience in our category.
- Delivering on the company’s product vision by leading the build of our mobile and web app ( Android, iOS and Slack) which will integrate with our existing chatbot and emotion detection features
- Converting ideas into User Stories/Use Cases to describe platform Features and provide clarity
- Creating and maintaining a product backlog according to business objectives.
- Supervising and mentoring, junior product hires and UX/UI designers
- Innovating and providing critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- 5+ years experience building mobile apps or using low/no code solutions
- Experience designing and delivering apps for the App Store and Google Play
- Knowledge of React Native, Node.js, Graph QL. You have managed the design and deployment of high-level apps before.
- Knowledgeable in Redux and container technologies
- Knowledgeable in SQL: MySQL, Postgres, etc
- Experience in using AWS (Amazon Web Services) or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and low/no code solutions
- Has worked with video integration APIs (eg. Amazon Kinesis)
- Some knowledge in IOS SDK and Android
- QA and Testing experience
- Has worked with Agile platforms such as Jira, Trello, Base Camp, etc.
- Has experience working closely with junior product managers, engineers and designers
- Experience building AI-based products
- Experience building health/wellness solutions
- Experience building data-heavy products
- Strong communicator; capable of inspiring others, building great relationships, and expressing the rationale behind your ideas convincingly to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Responsive and able to use initiative to deliver in tight timescales
- Very thorough at documenting work
- Versatile enough to be able to work well as part of a small and agile team
- £130k starting package (£50k salary, £80k share options)
- Strong growth potential for salary in line with company milestones
- Flexible working hours/work-from-home policy
Please apply via this website. We are looking for someone able to start working as soon as possible.
**NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES**